Thursday, April 28, 2016

Atlanta Colts Football & Cheerleading early registration ends Saturday - save money today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WoC-tbLbiw

The video above is from my oldest sons first seasons of football with the Atlanta Colts and I know that even after almost ten years many of these boys are still enjoying the sport at Dunwoody, St. Pius X, Wesleyan and Woodward Academy.   I highly recommend the program and my 10 year old will be playing in the 5th grade league.  Maybe I will see you out there but the $50 discount for early registration ends this Saturday. Register before May 1 to save!

Register now and join the best youth football and cheer family in Metro Atlanta. The Atlanta Colt Youth Association has a team for every age and experience level. We offer flag football, Intra-league Cheer/Football and D1 Travel Football and Cheerleading.

Come Run With The Colts!

No comments: